AOG 2020: FORWARD TOGETHER
AOG 2020 Focus – an event for the industry: Driving Opportunity, Generating Confidence.
The global and Australian oil and gas industry is continuing to grow with significant momentum. A momentum of change, collaboration and innovation. With this change comes further need for connections and a joint platform for forward planning.
As the industry shifts from construction to operations and Maintenance, in Western Australia and more specifically in Perth, AOG (now in its 39th year) continues to be an integral part of the growth dynamic. Perth is the only Australian city to be admitted to the World Energy Cities Partnership and Western Australia’s reputation as a global LNG hub, and the work of the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovations LNG Jobs Taskforce, is set to drive long-term benefits for the state.
AOG is the premier oil and gas event of Western Australia and vital platform to aid in achieving various goals. It therefore makes sense that the focus of AOG 2020 should reflect the current sentiment of the industry it is such a large part of, and the state in which this event is held annually.
The 2020 theme: ‘FORWARD TOGETHER – Driving Opportunity, Generating Confidence’ takes on many important connotations. Built in collaboration with our various stakeholders, including government, major operators and the supply chain, Forward Together reflects the collaborative work that is being done daily and will take place on mass at AOG, 11-13 March 2020 at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre.
This focus highlights the collaboration across the industry – particularly between operators and the supply chain in planning to build capabilities, opportunities and jobs. It encompasses a shared prosperity – which also includes a sharing of the challenges that face the industry as a whole. It incorporates a license to operate as the industry gets back on its feet, and most importantly, the forward planning that is currently taking place, and will occur in real time at AOG. On top of this, it also highlights how the state of Western Australia is addressing all of the above together, uniting at AOG every year.
FORWARD TOGETHER will come to life at AOG 2020 in a number of ways, including:
- 8,700+ attendees from across the globe will come together for a 3-day, all encompassing event
- Major Operator briefing sessions – Woodside, Chevron, Shell, Santos will present their Forward Work Plans. Find out more here…
- A free 3-day Industry Conference with 3 Forums, where the Collaboration Forum will return as the new ‘Industry Supply Forum’ – hosting presentations Government, Operators and more. Stay tuned for more information regarding this in the coming weeks
- The largest exhibition in years with over 300 international and local exhibitors – uniting to showcase the latest innovations, products and solutions
- Multiple networking functions – returning to 2020 will be the 4 networking functions that play such an important role in connecting the industry at AOG. A chance to celebrate with new and old connections, and build lasting relationships to aid in forward planning for all aspects of business
Join us where the industry moves forward, together.
More detailed information will become available regarding AOG 2020 in the coming months. Contact the team directly to find out more about being part an industry uniting.